1. I watched Sightseers the other week and it’s oh so entertaining. I highly recommend it. Other films worth a watch are Berberian Sound Studio and The Flowers of War.
2. As usual when spring is on its way, I’m lusting after floral patterns and bright colours.
3. I finished re-reading Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland & Through the Looking-Glass yesterday. It made me want to re-read The Mystery of Lewis Carroll by Jenny Woolf. Next up is a bit of good old Sherlock Holmes though.
4. In 7 weeks my mum and my best friend will be here. I’ve been planning loads of activities for us. We’re going to Brighton for a day which is very exciting since none of us have been there before.
5. I’ve been working on my crochet vintage fan ripple blanket. It’s coming along nicely. I’m already thinking about the next blanket I want to make.
6. I bought my first Cath Kidston item the other day. I have always liked her designs although it’s not really my style, but I simply could not resist a bright 60s floral mug. I might get the matching umbrella and biscuit jar as well.
7. As you may or may not have noticed, I’m completely obsessed with apple shaped things. Have you seen the Happle containers? Swoon.
8. I’m bubbling over with creative project ideas at the moment. I had to write them all down last night to prevent my brain from short-circuiting.
9. I feel like I’m slowly getting closer to doing what I love for a living. I’ve been toying with a few ideas but I don’t want to reveal anything specific quite yet.
10. Britain is getting its very first cat café, Lady Dinah’s Cat Emporium. I’m well excited!