I’m very well aware of my tendencies to stress myself out and push myself too hard. When I do this I also forget to have fun and to do things just for myself. Here are the things that I recommend you to do when you need to get back on track.○ Organise and decorate your workspace.
○ Express gratitude and savour the good things.
○ Grab a book, light some tea lights and take a bubble bath.
○ Take vitamins every morning.
○ Eat whole foods.
○ Go for a long walk every day.
○ Ask for help when you’re struggling.
○ Take some quality alone time.
○ Go out for dinner or tea and cake.
○ Reward yourself when you’ve done something demanding.
○ Bring a book to a café and treat yourself to a big cup of hot chocolate.
○ Keep in touch with friends and make time to see them.
○ Have a good laugh every day.
○ Go see some art, comedy or a film at the pictures.
○ Keep track of your achievements.
○ Take the weekends off and don’t do anything that’s boring or difficult.
○ Write things down so you don’t have to worry about forgetting them.
○ Make sure that you get enough sleep.
○ Frequently have unplugged days when you don’t have to be productive.
○ Listen to music every day.
○ Take a break from whatever you’re doing when it’s making you feel frustrated.
○ Make popcorn and watch your favourite films in bed.
○ Only do what’s absolutely essential and plan your daily to-do lists better.