A list to celebrate the delightful little things in my life.
○ Making a kazillion pom-poms and tassels.
○ Practising mindfulness every day.
○ Going to a free comedy night and seeing the fantastic Tony Law.
○ Dancing to live music in a pub with a nameless man until late one Thursday night.
○ Rereading an old Ira Levin novel.
○ Celebrating my dear friend Kat‘s Birthday with loads of lovely people I’d never met before.
○ Organising my notebooks.
○ Binging on Benedict Cumberbatch films.
○ Making loads of new friends.
○ Drizzling Eat the Bits chilli oil on everything.
○ People thinking I’m Irish or Welsh because of my accent. I’ve been getting it a lot lately.
○ Rearranging my art and craft supplies.
○ Drinking Japanese Cherry Garden tea every evening.
○ Taking a hot bubble bath in candlelight.
○ Having amazing bento for lunch and a cuppa after with my dear friend Kat and her fiancé.
What delightful little things have happened in your life lately?