A few little acts of kindness that I’ve carried out lately:
○ Made a happy pouch (pictured) and a vintage fabric bag for my dear friend Kat‘s Birthday.
○ Left a Haruki Murakami book in a train station.
○ Sent a care package to my best friend in Sweden who is having a tough time.
○ Gave all my spare change to a homeless man.
○ Helped someone who had been locked in.
○ Lent my copy of The Easy Way to Stop Smoking by Allen Carr to my neighbour.
○ Started a conversation with someone who looked lonely in the pub.
○ Passed along a great book to a friend.
○ Held a door open for someone.
○ Picked up the phone day and night to help a friend get through a difficult experience.
○ Praised a friend for something she did well.
What little acts of kindness have you carried out lately?