A list to celebrate the delightful little things in my life.
○ Making ramen on rainy days.
○ Emailing with my dad and being utterly happy that we’ve become so close over the years.
○ Looking forward to seeing Conor Oberst live again in July with a friend.
○ Making plans to attend The Festival of Quilts in Birmingham with my dear friend Bridgeen.
○ Eating loads of fresh fruit and vegetables.
○ Celebrating two friends getting married.
○ Treating myself to two matinees, The Double and Calvary, both of which were fantastic.
○ Re-reading The Psychopath Test by Jon Ronson because it’s a wonderful read.
○ Stumbling across gorgeous floral washi tape in Butlers.
○ Marathon watching series 1 of Blandings.
○ Listening to Iggy Pop’s BBC 6 Radio Music show every Sunday.
○ Trying new teas.
○ Remembering that I have tickets to see Derren Brown’s Infamous in July.
○ Going on long strolls in the sunshine and enjoying the smell of blossoming trees.
What delightful little things have happened in your life lately?