A list to celebrate the delightful little things in my life.
○ Getting back into reading with a Japanese murder mystery.
○ Listening to The Russell Brand Podcast and feeling super happy.
○ Visiting Noel Fielding’s exhibition and the Forensics: The Anatomy of Crime exhibition.
○ Learning new yoga poses.
○ Wearing bright floral tunics and dancing to The Doors.
○ Eating lots of Korean and Japanese food.
○ Writing late into the night.
○ Listening to a life coach podcast and finding it really encouraging.
○ Treating myself to a matinee of What We Do in the Shadows.
○ My mood having levelled out.
○ The League making me cry with laughter.
○ Going for long sunny walks while listening to true crime podcasts.
○ Taking lots of naps.
○ Making an orange and almond syrup cake on Mother’s Day.
What delightful little things have happened in your life lately?