Here’s a wonderful little self love exercise for you. Write down 15 things that you love about yourself. I thought I’d find it easy but it’s surprisingly hard because you really have to look at yourself. You don’t have to share the list with anyone but you get bonus points if you do! Here’s my list.
1. I love that I’m well-read.
2. I love that I know how to be alone without having to be defined by another person.
3. I love that I know what’s important in life.
4. I love that my heart is full of love.
5. I love my flaws, my scars and my complex personality because they make me unique.
6. I love my hourglass figure.
7. I love that I never give up no matter how hard life gets.
8. I love that I go after what I want.
9. I love that I’m constantly learning and evolving.
10. I love my skinny legs and arms.
11. I love that I’m empathic and caring.
12. I love that I’m independent and capable of sorting most things out on my own.
13. I love my green-yellow eyes.
14. I love that I’m creative and can find beauty in most things.
15. I love that I’m able to recognise when a situation isn’t healthy.
Now it’s your turn to write your list. What are 15 things that you love about yourself?