A list to celebrate the delightful little things in my life.
○ Buying the 40th anniversary Space Oddity picture disc.
○ Downloading a countdown app to count down to the day I can afford to move.
○ Eating pickled homegrown shiso with chilli given to me by a dear friend.
○ Seeing the same friend for tea and cake.
○ Watching Scream the TV series snuggled up in bed.
○ Starting a new notebook.
○ Drinking smoothies and listening to podcasts on my lunch breaks in the garden at work.
○ Adding Neroli oil to my aroma diffuser in the evenings.
○ Binge listening to a fabulous new podcast which I will share with you soon.
○ Receiving an unexpected tax return cheque.
○ Stirring coconut oil into rice dishes.
○ Loving my job and looking forward to going there every day.
○ Spending a Saturday afternoon in bed reading The Changeling by Kenzaburō Ōe.
What delightful little things have happened in your life lately?