A list to celebrate the delightful little things in my life.
○ Receiving an ornamental pineapple from my now former manager on Christmas Eve.
○ Talking to my brother on the phone.
○ Watching true crime documentaries, such as Making a Murderer, in bed.
○ Having Christmas dinner with work at a vegetarian restaurant.
○ Receiving makeup and a crescent moon necklace in the post from my dear Geenie.
○ Having friends over for dinner on Boxing Day.
○ Reading A is for Arsenic: The Poisons of Agatha Christie by Kathryn Harkup.
○ Binge watching The Bridge.
○ Having dinner with friends at an Indian restaurant on a Sunday night.
○ Finding 20 quid in the street.
○ Taking essential oil baths in candlelight while listening to Nine Inch Nails’ Ghosts I-IV.
○ Having a drink with a colleague at the friendliest gay bar on a Friday night.
○ Watching And Then There Were None snuggled up on the sofa under a blanket.
○ Making pancakes with lemon and agave nectar on Christmas Day.
○ Buying a blue mimosa patterned Boden dress for a fifth of the RRP.
○ Having lunch with work at a vegetarian café on Christmas Eve.
○ Going for walks along the seafront while listening to podcasts.
What delightful little things have happened in your life lately?