I’m a firm believer in self empowerment. All too often, we disempower ourselves when in reality, we have a lot more control over our lives and our feelings than we think. The way you’re feeling about your life right now, you at some point chose to feel. We have a choice. Perception is not a passive process. When our circumstances aren’t ideal, we can intentionally change how we perceive the world. Asking yourself the right things is a great place to start. It may be a bold claim to say that these questions will change your life, but I promise you that they will if you ask them often and answer them honestly.
1. What can you do today to make yourself feel better about your life?
2. What can you do to make today an amazing day?
3. What are your top 10 life goals and what can you do today to work towards them?
4. What’s preventing you from being happy with your life?
5. How can you put your life in perspective?
6. What can you do to have a good laugh today?
7. What can you do to take better care of yourself?
8. Who in your life deserve a big heartfelt thank you?
9. What in your life is draining you of energy and what can you do to fix it?
10. What are 10 things that you are thankful for today?
11. What makes you happy and how can you have more of that on a daily basis?
12. What can you do to push yourself out of your comfort zone today?
13. What can you do to support and encourage the people you love?
14. What are your top 5 values and are you living your life according to them?
15. What can you do to relax today?
16. What can you do to live more in the moment?
17. What can you read, watch and listen to that will inspire you today?
18. How can you become more connected with yourself?
19. What can you do to nurture your important relationships?
20. What would make you feel fulfilled and how can you work towards that today?